Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Assault and Battery, Criminal Defense & DUI/DWI
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the West Palm Beach area
At Law Office of Scott E. Reiter, P.A., I advocate for clients in Assault and Battery, Criminal Defense and DUI/DWI cases. Based in West Palm Beach, I am familiar with the courts of the West Palm Beach area and throughout Florida. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Law Office of Scott E. Reiter, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Florida law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Florida, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire a dedicated assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Florida, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. I am dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, I can help. I have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. I also handle non-criminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. I am resolved to defend you during the Florida criminal law process. I handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
When you retain the services of Law Office of Scott E. Reiter, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Florida law firm today
Law Office of Scott E. Reiter, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Florida. My office is conveniently located in West Palm Beach. Call my firm at 561-693-4154 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.